Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Creative Philosopher Club Quotes

Heartfelt Quotations Discussed With The Creative Philosopher Club ™ in California

Your eyes light up my world.

You are the beat in my heart, the music in my laughter, the tears in my eyes.

Feelings like disappointment, embarrassment, irritation, resentment, anger, jealousy, and fear...perk up and lean in 

Love may not be what makes the world go round But it sure makes the ride worthwhile.

One moment of loving you is like eternal bliss.

I am under a spell that can’t be broken and it’s your love.

Your love is like a flame which lights up my path.

Be mine today, tomorrow and forever.

"This art of resting the mind, and the power of dismissing from it all care and worry, is one of the secrets of energy in our great men." Captain J. A. Hadfield 

I wish there were more hours in a day, so that I could love you longer.

You come like a ship wrecked in stormy seas and I am your harbor.

More Creative Philosopher Club Quotations

No comments:

Post a Comment